A pioneer and world leader in the design and manufacture of prefabricated orthotics, Formthotics™ help people lead active and pain-free lives.
Manufactured in New Zealand and backed by 4 decades of research and development, Formthotics are proven to prevent injuries and falls, treat lower limb and back pain, and provide a greater level comfort and enhanced performance. In just a few minutes, Formthotics can be heated and fitted, moulding to the shape of the foot and shoe to deliver a personalised fit.
Today, Formthotics are exported to over 50 countries and worn by millions of people around the world and are proud to help keep people active around the world.
ORIGINAL DUAL MEDIUM
The top seller – an excellent balance between comfort and support
- Dual layer of foam has a softer, cushioning top layer and a medium hardness base for better compliance and comfort
- Suitable for conditions where additional cushioning is required without compromising stability or functionality
- Provides optimum patient comfort
Revolutionary shock absorption
- Revolutionary ShockStop foam protects and reduces impact, providing superior shock absorption
- Beneficial for patients who require extra care; history of arch blistering, elderly, diabetes, arthritis, atrophy or boney prominences
The original Formthotics™ model
- The original Formthotics model of medium density
- Suitable for effective use in a broad range of clinical applications where management of patient biomechanics and function will improve outcome
Check out our deals
The Shockstop offer
This offer includes 5 pairs of orthotics from the Shockstock range for £99+VAT (usually priced at £33.00+VAT per pair).