Please read carefully as this constitutes a legally binding agreement between you and Osgo Healthcare, the organisers of the Foot and Ankle Show Digital. We’ve tried to keep this as simple as possible and in plain English.
- You must provide accurate, complete registration information. Osgo Healthcare is entitled to rely on any information you provide to us and is not responsible for any issues that may arise from inaccurate or incomplete information.
- Each booking is for a single user only. The email address that you provide on booking must correspond to a named email account and not a generic or shared email account.
- All bookings are subject to availability and acceptance by Osgo Healthcare. Depending on uptake for the event, we may be forced to limit attendance numbers.
- We reserve the right to refuse any ticket reservation at our complete discretion.
2. Digital Services
- Your email address will comprise your account for logging in to any Digital Services, where “Digital Services” means any website or app used to host a Digital Event or to provide Community Features for a Digital Event.
- You are responsible for all use of any Digital Services made by you or anyone else using your account and are also responsible for preventing any unauthorised use of your account.
- You accept that Osgo Healthcare cannot control the content posted by others. and cannot therefore guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any Attendee Content. Some users may not behave properly and may post content that is misleading, untrue or offensive.
- You must not post, link to or otherwise publish any content that:
- personally attacks any individual, whether they are an event Speaker or Attendee;
- is not your own original work or which infringes the copyright or other rights of any third party;
- is discriminatory in nature ;
- is threatening, offensive, libellous, indecent or otherwise unlawful;
3.Use of your details
- The Attendee List is not made available to Attendees. However, your details may be available to other Attendees if you post Attendee Content or make use of Community Features, such as the engagement zone.
- Attendees must not use the Attendee List for their own promotional and marketing purposes, for example by using the Attendee List list for sending any form of unsolicited communications to other Attendees.
- Osgo Healthcare will only contact you for marketing purposes, and we will only pass on your contact details to sponsors to the extent that you agree to this (for example, if you engage with Exhibitors during the event). For Attendees from New Zealand and Australia, you agree that your contact details may be passed onto Foot Science International Limited, the sponsors of the event.
4. Our commitments
What we promise
1 We will try our best to maintain full availability of the Digital Services during the duration of the event
What we don’t promise
2. We make no guarantee and cannot be held liable for any loss, material or otherwise, from attending the event. Event content is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
3. Osgo Healthcare is not responsible for any matters beyond its reasonable control. Osgo Healthcare does not control third party communications networks (including your internet service provider), the internet, acts of god or the acts of third parties
Osgo Healthcare is only responsible for loss or damage you suffer which is the reasonably the foreseeable result of a breach of a legal duty of care owed to you, but in no event shall the liability exceed the amount, if any, paid by you to the Osgo Healthcare for the particular Event.
You will be responsible for all claims, liabilities, damages, cost and expenses suffered or incurred as a result of your breach of these terms